Sunday 18 March 2012

Why Maui?


     I am someone who enjoys the outdoor summer weather, not only just to sit and relax out on a beach, but I enjoy getting out and being active.  Out of my three favorite sports, I can play two of them, golf and tennis, as many times as I want as Maui presents a variety of different premium golf courses as well as tennis clubs.  Coming from Canada, if I’m lucky I can only enjoy these types of recreational activities three to four months out of the year, depending on how the climate of that particular year has played out. 

Not only would I have the opportunity for recreational sports such as golf and tennis right at my doorstep in Maui, I also have the opportunity to experience a place that is far different from home.  Whenever I am standing on white sand, looking out into the blue ocean not being able to see a thing on the other side, and taking a deep breath of that ocean breeze, it brings a sense of security and appreciation that I have for life.  This is why I feel travelling is the best therapy for anything in life, since our busy lives consume our ability to sit back and relax with those close to us that we decided to travel with, and think about what life is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment