Sunday 18 March 2012

Getting Around in Maui

Getting around in Maui is important to know prior to my dream vacation.  Since my plan is to stay on a resort in Maui, it is important to identify how I will be getting to and from the airport, as well as to different recreational activities of my choice.  Firstly, there is an option of renting a car from Kahului Airport to get to the resort, but there is not much driving beyond that voyage, therefore renting a car may not be the best suitable option.
           
            Since it is about a 30 minute drive from Kahului Airport to the Four Seasons Resort in Wailea, some kind of transportation by vehicle needs to take place.  Maui has a variety of different shuttle services that are located near the baggage claim at Kahului Airport.  For cost efficiency, I will most likely take advantage of the airport shuttle service as it provides door to door service.

No comments:

Post a Comment