Sunday 18 March 2012

Where Will I Stay?

     I want to share the same experience my cousin did when he started his brand new life with his brand new wife.  I wanted to stay in the same resort and enjoy this life changing experience that he and his wife had.

   The resort I will be staying at is the Four Seasons Resort- Maui at Wailea.  This is a beautiful resort located right on the coast of the island overlooking into the deep blue sea.  Since this is a dream of mine and an experience I want to replicate since I was unable to attend my cousins wedding, I wanted to have the full experience he and his wife did when they were here.

   I will book an Ocean-View Room with one king sized bed, with an angled view of the Pacific Ocean for the price of CAD $7,344.20 for a 10 day stay, including all applicable state taxes.  These accommodations include food and beverages and is a 30 minute drive door-to-door from the Kahului Airport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment