Sunday 18 March 2012

Basic Details of My Dream Vacation

Where is My Dream Vacation?
    I will be going to Maui, Hawaii, a place that will connect me to my family as my cousin who is my mentor and role model got married in Maui and I was unable to attend.  I feel once I go to Maui and re-live their experience, it will help me connect to them by sharing my experience by enjoying everything Maui has to offer. 
Me (left) and my best friend
 Who Will Come With Me? 
        I will be taking this trip with my significant other and my best friend and his significant other.  I feel that in order to have the full experience of this dream vacation, I have to go with those people who are close to me and share my same interests.

What Is the Purpose of This Trip?
         Maui is a place that I can escape my everyday life back at home.  My cousin is very close to me and spoke very highly of Maui and how the destination wedding itself changed his life.  I want to experience what my cousin experienced now that I am older and am able to appreciate it.

When Will I Be Going?
    I plan on taking my dream vacation in the future when I have an established career and steady income, that way I can enjoy everything Maui has to offer without any restrictions.

How Will I Get There?
    I will be flying Air Canada from Toronto Pearson International Airport to Kahului Airport in Maui with one stop in Los Angeles.  On the way back I will be flying out of Kahului Airport to Toronto, with two stops along the way, one in Vancouver and the second in Montreal.  I will shuttle to and from Kahului Airport to the Four Seasons Resort in Wailea, which is a 30 minute shuttle ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment